● Take the complexity and mystery out of wiring a late model 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT engine!
● Designed to run the M-6007-M50 and M-6007-A50NA 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT crate engine with manual transmssion. Boss engine requires modifications, call Ford Racing technical assistance for more information.
● Includes PCM with Ford Racing calibration
● Includes Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal eliminates throttle cable routing problems
● Unique controls pack harness replaces stock body harness and is designed for street rod installation
● Features OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis
● Includes power distribution module, air box, inlet tube, MAF sensor, and HEGO sensors
● PCM with Ford Racing calibration requires return type fuel system, will not work with returnless fuel system
● NOTE: Installation of this PCM in a 2011-2013 Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition.
*Electrical components do not have a return policy